Monday, August 17, 2009

Booking Information

I'm based in Utah County. I've been in love with photography for a while now. It's been a hobby for the last 2 years and now I'm making my passion my business. I specialize in affordable baby/child and family photography. I have done family reunions, birthdays, newborns, and just-for-fun shoots. I am not currently doing wedding day photography, but have done some engagement photos. I'd love to take photos of your products for display on websites and forums.

Pricing is currently $50 for a 60 minute shoot which includes:
  • CD with each image in full color and B&W
  • Copyright Release to print photos at any photo printer
  • Option to print through me (price list available through email).
  • At least 50 beautiful photos per shoot
  • Posed and candid shots
For large groups (more than 10) prices are $75-100 depending on how large the group is.

Locations can include:
  • Your house
  • A park
  • American Fork Amphitheater (my personal favorite)
  • Wheat field
  • My local airport
  • Birthday party
  • Family Reunion
  • Anywhere your heart desires
Email me at ashleybecarphotography(at)gmail(dot)com to book a photo shoot or for questions.